Skip the queue and bank in the comfort of your home, office or wherever you go. Our iBanking provides you with total convenience and lets you control of your time to manage your money from any computer that is connected to the internet. You can now access your account information, credit card information, transfer funds, pay bills, top up your mobile prepaid card and a lot more in just a few clicks!
With the convenience of iBanking, you have the freedom to perform your banking transaction online, saving your time and effort to go to our bank branch.
Features of iBanking
- Bank Accounts
- Debit and Credit Cards
- Time Deposit
- Latest Transactions of Current Month
- Past 6 Months Transactions
- Print and Save Your Monthly Statements
- Between Your Accounts
- To Other Account Holders Within Cathay United Bank
- To Any Other Account in Other Bank Domestically
- To Any Other Account Anywhere in the World
- Credit Card Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Bank Draft
- Cashier's Order
- Prepaid Mobile Topup
- Subscribe Alert Service
- Download Application Forms
- Find ATM/Branch
now for Cathay United Bank iBanking or visit any of our branches to apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the features/services of Cathay United Bank iBanking?
Please click here for the list of services that we presently offer.
- Why should I choose Cathay United Bank iBanking?
There are so many benefits in using our iBanking service. With iBanking, you can have instant access to the latest information on you Cathay United Bank Accounts, Debit and Credit Transactions, Pay Bills, Make Transfer, Top up your prepaid mobile and much more. You can access your Cathay United Bank Account anytime anywhere at your convenience and it will save you a lot of time to transact your banking online without the hassle of going to queue at the bank branch. Furthermore it's safe and easy to use.
- Do I have to pay to use Cathay United Bank iBanking?
There is no fee to sign up and the iBanking service is free. Standard transaction fees will still apply for services such as purchase of bank draft, cashier's order, bank transfer, etc.
- What type of fund transfer can I perform?
You can perform the following fund transfer
- Fund transfer to your own Cathay United Bank Accounts
- Fund transfer to another Cathay United Bank Account Holder
- Fund transfer to account of another bank in Cambodia
- Fund transfer to account of another bank overseas
Safety Tips in Using iBanking
We are committed to provide you with a secure banking experience and we want to safeguard you with security controls and measures against viruses and malicious attacks that can compromise your personal information. It is also crucial that you, as a user, to fully play an important role for full security of your online banking transactions.
Here are some tips for safeguarding yourself in using online banking.
- Ensure that you have anti-virus and anti-spyware software on your computer.
- Do perform daily update on your anti-virus and anti-spyware software.
- Configure your operating system to perform automatic update.
- Do not use the same password for iBanking as those that you have use for other web services such as email or other web based subscription services.
- Do not click on links from emails or install any programs from doubtful origins.
- Do not perform online transactions on computer that you suspect are compromised.
- Delete junk and spam emails.
Terms & Conditions
to read our Terms & Conditions Governing Electronic Services.